This is my current ride

Tell us about your bike and show us photos

Moderator: Moderators

loopyloo

This is my current ride

Postby loopyloo » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Currently riding a Pioneer Nevada- tis a Chinese import and I am going to be gutted when she has to go ( space being the major issue) once I have passed the test and got the R80 up and running.

moorlander999

Re: This is my current ride

Postby moorlander999 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:12 am

i have seen this bike at Devils Bridge this summer....in company with another bike of the same brand..................... :cheers:

moorlander999

Postby moorlander999 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:14 am

Phil dont shoot me.............but the ''other club '' is having a meet at Cracoe Village Hall on the 4/12/11 from 12o'clock onwards....hot drinks/hot food available !!

Seeing as you are in Skipton its straight up the B6265 towards Grassington - turn off for Hetton( The ANGEL iNN )

:cheers:

loopyloo

Postby loopyloo » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:33 am

i have seen this bike at Devils Bridge this summer....in company with another bike of the same brand..................... :cheers:
Yup that will be the hubby he has a Yellow one LOLs he is now riding an yamaha XJ600 Which was in a worse state than the R80 when he found it.

george baker
Moderator/Club Member
Country of Residence: uk

Postby george baker » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi
of course Phil wont shoot you he is far too nice for that

HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT IT IS THIS CLUB'S MEETING AT LANGSETT THAT DAY at 10am :bounce: you're not soliciting, are you? [-X

Some months the Rugbycoach and Spot manage to do both meetings but I can never manage the time

George
Member 21, R100R, K75 and a Hyosung 250 FOR SALE

loopyloo

Postby loopyloo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:32 am

Now now chaps lets not be squabbling, I would love to meet up however I am feeling decidedly the worse for wear at the moment, and the weather for the weekend does not look all that good. If I get out at all on my bike it will probably only be to Settle for breakfast at the Singing Kettle. Hubby wants to strip the bike down a bit more while he can....

Lolo
Moderator/Club Member
Country of Residence: Portugal

Postby Lolo » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Its got pink bits \:D/ :bounce: \:D/ :bounce:

Simon if you are going to entice people to the 'dark side' :shock: at least do it on the right thread 'Anyone want to join me' !!!! :-"
Living the dream :sunny:

Return to “What's Yours Like?”