Bubble Car Museum 2017

Official BM Riders Club Events may be discussed here and full listings are on the Club website. Read & Reply ONLY

Moderators: Club Member/Moderator, Events Co-ordinators

Forum rules
This Forum is purely to display information on current and potential official Club Events - discussion of upcoming and past events is encouraged but as this area is for official events, new Topics may only be posted by Club Officials or Event Co-ordinators.

For an event to be official and thus covered by the Club insurance, it must have been sanctioned by one of the Club officials who will have the power to post whatever is appropriate - you may then discuss the event if you wish. Only events listed on the website or e-Zine Calendars are official.

You must be a fully paid up Club Member in order to attend Club events although if you wish to attend one event with a view seeing if you wish to become a Member then one of the Club Officers may sanction that if you ask although you will be required to complete a 'Temporary Membership' form.

If you'd like to suggest a new event then your suggestions, offers etc can be made in the 'Event Suggestions' Forum. To propose an event you need to talk to one of the Event Co-ordinators or an Officer and ask them to make an initial post and/or sanction and list it.

The official Club Event Calendar can be seen here: http://www.bmridersclub.com/calendar.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nick Jackson
Club Member 12
Country of Residence: UK

Re: Bubble Car Museum 2017

Postby Nick Jackson » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Hello,
A small (like the cars) but beautifully presented museum, they've also got a collection of lightweight motorcycles and scooters including
manufacturers such as, Zundapp. Diana Durkopp and Heinkel.
Great café with very reasonably priced and good food.
Thanks for the good company and George for organising the meet.
Steve and myself really enjoyed the ride.
Nick.

R80/7 R100/7 R100RS Trident T155 Bultaco Sherpa

mike pace
Club Member 12
Country of Residence: England, UK

Postby mike pace » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:05 am

Agreed, good ride there and good company too.

stevehiles
Club Member 12
Country of Residence: UK

Postby stevehiles » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:24 am

Thanks George for organising this, really enjoyed it. I had been to the museum before but not at its present site and I don't think they had a café before so this new site is well worth a visit even if you're only looking for a bite to eat. Had a good ride there and back too so all in all a good day out.
Steve.
R60/6, K100, Triumph Trophy 900, Yamaha XS500, 650 Bandit

george baker
Moderator/Club Member
Country of Residence: uk

Postby george baker » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:44 am

hi
i'm pleased you liked it

entrance was 4 quid, i Paid a fiver to camp, shower was a quid, so good value all around -- cider was supposed to be 2 20 a bottle but they had none this trip

i hope bill and Denise join us cos another pd would be good in the club and i really liked the f650gs single as well

george
Member 21, R100R, K75 and a Hyosung 250 FOR SALE

Return to “Official Club Event Listings”