Thinking about a trip to Black Forest and Austria in Late May, early June.
Wold welcome some company from anyone interested.
No definite plan, but as a sketch :-
- Dates negotiable
- Max 4 bikes, so looking for 3 more.
- Not 14 days, 10 / 12 preferred
- Out on a Monday ferry, back on the Thursday night ferry the week after, then Friday to ride home would be perfect.
- Can camp or B&B or Gasthoff
- Like to stop riding by 4:00 pm
- Happy with some 200 mile days, to get where you have to be.
- Happy to ride quick (real quick when the itinery requires).
- Like a beer or three in the evening. (OK perhaps 4)
- I would use Hull Zeebrugge (Nice if at least one other did too, so I have company on the ferry
- If others want to use a different crossing and meet somewhere in Belgium, no problem.
- I would consider myself easy going with a good sense of humour.
- Others that know me might disagree
Reply on here, or by PM.