Romania / Bulgaria

Tell us about your travel and trips.....

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
This area is for the stories of your travel and trips. Keep us all enthralled with your adventures...
Galactic Greyhound
Country of Residence: Scotland

Re: Romania / Bulgaria

Postby Galactic Greyhound » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:07 pm

Well done on an epic trip! :smile:

Glad you got home safe without any further mishaps.

Looking forward to hearing more about the trip next time we meet up! :smile:
Ced.

R1100RT 1996.
Sent by Boson Quantum Transmission from the Starship 'Galahad'.
http://www.researchgate.net/publication ... ing_bosons" - It works!

DEEP DIVER
Forum User
Country of Residence: ENGLAND

Postby DEEP DIVER » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:58 am

Well it sounds like you had a great trip. When we go I keep a record of the places and picture frame numbers on my phone on each day. If ever you do the old east Germany you can stop in Colditz Castle as it has a hostel inside there.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Blue belt in Serious tea drinking.

Barry the old goat!!!!
1985 R80ST being rebuilt #-o
1985 R80RT Touring dream :smile:
2 Harley sportsters being rebuilt #-o
And a VW trike so I don't fall off :shock:

gogs01
Club Member 13

Postby gogs01 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:11 pm

Well it sounds like you had a great trip. When we go I keep a record of the places and picture frame numbers on my phone on each day. If ever you do the old east Germany you can stop in Colditz Castle as it has a hostel inside there.
I like your idea of keeping track using the smart phone, I just need to be more organised :grin:
Actually, part of my problem is that I have a Samsung (Android) phone, an old iPad and a digital camera which stores the photos on a SD card. None of these things talk to each other, so maybe I need to leave the camera at home and use the phone's camera. That way I would be able to post photos - I think ! :grin:
Current BMW : 2017MY R1200RT LE in Platinum Bronze :smile:
Previous BMWs : R1200RT SE (2007 then 2010), R1200RT 90th Anniversary model (2013). :smile:

DEEP DIVER
Forum User
Country of Residence: ENGLAND

Postby DEEP DIVER » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:22 pm

I like your idea of keeping track using the smart phone, I just need to be more organised :grin:
Actually, part of my problem is that I have a Samsung (Android) phone, an old iPad and a digital camera which stores the photos on a SD card. None of these things talk to each other, so maybe I need to leave the camera at home and use the phone's camera. That way I would be able to post photos - I think ! :grin:
The same as me. I only use a camera with a SD card. I am never without my cameras on trips. And a Samsung phone which I use the voice record function on. I tend to leave the uploads till I am home from the trips and then upload the pictures with a report.
I tried to be normal once, worst two minutes of my life.
Blue belt in Serious tea drinking.

Barry the old goat!!!!
1985 R80ST being rebuilt #-o
1985 R80RT Touring dream :smile:
2 Harley sportsters being rebuilt #-o
And a VW trike so I don't fall off :shock:

gogs01
Club Member 13

Postby gogs01 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:55 pm

..... I only use a camera with a SD card. I am never without my cameras on trips. And a Samsung phone which I use the voice record function on. I tend to leave the uploads till I am home from the trips and then upload the pictures with a report.
Voice record function !?! Never thought of that - must give it a go ! Thanks. :smile:
Current BMW : 2017MY R1200RT LE in Platinum Bronze :smile:
Previous BMWs : R1200RT SE (2007 then 2010), R1200RT 90th Anniversary model (2013). :smile:

Return to “Your Travel Tales”