Plans for Bosnia or Dalmatia ride this summer?

Looking for company on your holiday or trip? This is the place to ask but please do not use it to advertise other club’s events. Trips listed here are not the responsibility of either the BM Riders Club or the Forum and simply refer to a forum members own holiday.
Forum rules
Looking for company on your holiday or trip? This is the place to ask but please do not use it to advertise other club’s events. Trips listed here are not the responsibility of either the BM Riders Club or the Forum and simply refer to a forum members own holiday. Threads will be automatically removed 60 days after the last posting.
ffbikersa
Forum User
Country of Residence: Bosnia-Herzegovina

Plans for Bosnia or Dalmatia ride this summer?

Postby ffbikersa » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:39 pm

Does anyone plan to visit Bosnia or Dalmatia (middle and southern part of Croatia's coast) this summer? If yes, and if you need some assistance with planning or just meet for a beer, please message me.

Greetings from Sarajevo,

Tarik
Tarik
Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina
'93 K1100RS

gogs01
Club Member 14
Country of Residence: Scotland

Re: Plans for Bosnia or Dalmatia ride this summer?

Postby gogs01 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:52 pm

That's a very generous offer Tarik.
Unfortunately, for me, it is probably a couple of years too late. I passed through Bosnia and Herzegovina, but only because I was riding down the Adriatic coast road from Zadar to Dubrovnik.
I don't have any plans for a trip to Bosnia this year, yet, but if that changes I'll be sure to get in touch ! :smile:
Club member #480
Current BMW : 2017MY R1200RT LE in Platinum Bronze :smile:
Previous BMWs : R1200RT SE (2007 then 2010), R1200RT 90th Anniversary model (2013). :smile:

Return to “Holiday Company”